Effective Management of synchronization equipment
SyncView™Plus is a comprehensive synchronization Management System that allows telecom operators to manage all Oscilloquartz synchronization elements from a single local RS-232 serial connection to one shelf up to hundreds of units from a single point via remote Ethernet connection. The system offers a user friendly graphical interface with network and element views.
- Geographical representation of the entire synchronization network
- Intuitive and User-friendly Graphical Interface with internal block diagram and exact replication of the equipment physical front view
- Comprehensive management services including Fault, Configuration, Performance, Security and Operational Management
- Real-time and historical performance monitoring
- Flexible Client/Server hierarchical configuration to adapt to unlimited size of synchronization network
- Alarms and Events collection and Management of third party and legacy equipment
- Seamless integration into third party Operations Support Systems (OSS)
- Generation of various reports (XML, PDF, etc.)
OSA SNMP Light
SNMP, the Simple Network Management Protocol, is a protocol used to remotely manage the nodes on a TCP/IP network. It is used for the transfer of network Management information between two or more Network Management Systems (NMS), network entities or nodes.