Automated Network Management System and Syncjack™ Management and Assurance System
Our FSP Network Manager is a user-friendly network management system that provides end-to-end configuration, management and surveillance of networks built from ADVA FSP and OSA network elements. The system offers reliable, secure and flexible access to any node on the network to ensure superior network availability and premium service levels. Service providers and enterprises use the FSP Network Manager to greatly simplify their Optical, Ethernet and synchronization network operations by streamlining the provisioning, monitoring and reporting processes in network operations.
Its Sync Manager is an advanced management platform for distributing and assuring timing for frequency, phase and time synchronization network elements. As synchronization and precise timing grow in importance in many infrastructure networks, centralized visibility and control of this mission-critical timing environment has become essential to network operations. Implemented following client-server architecture, the FSP Sync Manager provides the fl exibility, availability, scalability and performance required to meet growing demand in network and application synchronization. Its intuitive point-and-click graphical user interface application combined with wizard-based provisioning eliminates complexity, therefore allowing cost-effective operations of synchronization networks.
- Intuitive graphical application for end-to-end network management covers all network elements of the FSP and OSA product families
- Accelerated and precise network operation via the FSP Service Manager and the FSP Synchronization Manager enables simplified end-to-end management
- Scheduled automatic backup of node configurations for effective business continuity management
- Extensive analysis tools and charting functionality simplifies performance monitoring, alarm reporting, fault analysis, bandwidth planning and log-fi le generation
- Integrates with other operations support systems through powerful northbound interfaces and adapts to legacy environments