Access PTP Grandmaster and GNSS Receiver
Our OSA 5410 Series is a family of compact and cost-effective synchronization distribution and assurance devices that brings the power of Syncjack™ to any access network. The OSA 5410 Series offers unique flexibility by supporting delivery and assurance of synchronization utilizing Synchronous Ethernet and IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP). Thanks to its built-in Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver and Grandmaster (GM) Clock capability, it can be used as a timing source for frequency, phase and time-of-day delivery, as well as a measurement reference for Syncjack™ tools.
Our OSA 5410 Series supports Assisted Partial Timing Support (APTS) for the most stringent timing applications. An internal high-quality oven-controlled crystal oscillator (OCXO) or a rubidium oscillator option enable extended holdover capabilities.
- Cost effective and small form factor design suitable for access network
- Built-in GNSS receiver enable PRTC/PRC & Grandmaster Clock functionalities
- Brings precise IEEE 1588v2 PTP frequency and phase synchronization to radio access networks
- Syncjack™ technology for timing distribution, monitoring and testing
- Extended holdover performance including high-end quartz and rubidium oscillator options
- Configurable to operate in Grandmaster, APTS, Boundary and Slave Clock modes
- High-availability design