Modular Core PTP (IEEE1588) Grandmaster
Our OSA 5335 Modular PTP Grandmaster is a scalable and high-performance IEEE 1588v2 standard compliant Grandmaster Clock for the distribution of frequency, phase and time synchronization over packet-based network infrastructure including IP/MPLS, Carrier Ethernet, PON and DSL networks.
Its carrier-class design provides high client capacity and a wide range of redundancy options to deliver scalable performance and maximum availability. Our OSA 5335 is designed to deliver precise and reliable frequency, phase and time-of-day information in markets including telecommunications, media broadcast and power utility communications.
- ITU-T G.8272 Primary Reference Time Clock
- Stratum 1 Primary Reference Source for GPS and GLONASS
- Expandable system supporting a total capacity of more than 6000 remote PTP slaves
- Full redundancy for every module and function
- Compliant with ITU-T Telecom Profi les G8265.1 (frequency) and G8275.1 (phase and time)
- Supports Synchronous Ethernet and optional NTP server
- Intuitive graphical user interface enabling full management via SNMP and TL1
- OSA 5335 (.pdf)