OSA 3235B Cesium Clock
Metrological Reference Clock Source using the Digital Cesium technology
For years, cesium beam frequency standards have been constantly improved so as to satisfy the increasingly stringent specification of time and frequency reference equipments. The availability of “easy to operate” instrument of reduced size and weight and of exceptional accuracy and stability provides the user with great flexibility in using cesium standards for meeting the stringent requirements of navigation, communication and timing systems.
The OSA 3235B Cesium Clock is an atomic frequency standard based on a hyperfine transition in the ground state of the cesium 133 atom. The OSA 3235B Cesium Clock is specifically designed and produced with the latest technology in a very compact and reduced size.
Taking into consideration its unique reduced volume, the OSA 3235B offers a set of operation features and performance without comparison on the market. Available with a long life cesium tube, OSA 3235B will meet the requirements where performances are needed over a long period of time.
- Allan deviation: σ(τ) = 2.7×10-11 T-1/2
- Front or Rear access connectors
- Compact 3U high, 400 mm depth
- Accuracy better than ±1×10-12
- 5 MHz and 10 MHz low noise direct output
- Up to 2x sine wave 100kHz to 50MHz programmable outputs
- Multiple programmable outputs 1PPS and 1/5/10MHz
- Dual PPS Synchronization input
- 10 years warranty on cesium tube
- Redundant AC/DC power supply inputs