Time synchronization for computer and facility network
The technology of time synchronization and network computing move on together to provide simpler solutions and more secure timing references. It also helps to unify the timing for different systems in one building or in companies with remote sites. The Gorgy Timing time servers and Oscilloquartz master clocks synchronize the receiving clocks, secure data exchange, synchronize secure computer networks to avoid data loss information or overwriting files. Our systems can also achieve energy savings, it is possible to have control over lighting, ventilation, heating activity…
- Display identical time on the clocks and all the equipment connected to computer network.
- Trigger ringtones in workshops.
- Have robust materials.
- Reply with compliant clocks to standards for resistance to fire (EN60.950 et CEI60.950)
- Make energy savings, schedule by lighting, heating, ventilation programming,…
- Disseminate and display information in real time for the staff and the customers (videos, photos, announce a visitor…)
LEDI® Network TS
The innovative range of LEDI NETWORK TS (Time Servers) updates devices connected to ETHERNET network and clocks connected to this network. Implementation is simple : just “plug and play”.
A complete range of servers that have:
- Sync Inputs on DCF, France Inter, AFNOR NFS87500/IRIG B, GPS, NTP / SNTP
- Releases NTP / SNTP, AFNOR NFS87500/IRIG B, ASCII, SMPTE outputs for synchronizing automate.
LEDI® Network ITS V2m
The enhanced version of LEDI Network ITS V2m with redundant inputs and equipped with a high efficiency internal oscillator. Their stability offers an efficient and secured synchronization in all circumstances.
LEDI® & LEDICA® Digital Clock
Digital clock LEDI®, international timepiece, has been created with perfection, its design and its innovations are immediately identifiable as GORGY TIMING original model
HANDI® Analog Clock
The Standard version of HANDI® analogue clock range is composed of a flat aluminum case, a white dial with black Arabic numerals and hands, ensuring easy visibility.
OSA 5420 Series
Our OSA 5420 series is a family of cost-effective, mid-scale synchronization distribution and assurance devices that bring the power of Syncjack™ to any network. Following a toolbox approach, the family members of the OSA 5420 series can be utilized in a variety of network synchronization applications, including IEEE 1588v2 Grandmaster, Boundary Clock, Slave Clock and Assisted Partial Timing Support (APTS).